Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 2: Thank God for Avacados

So while last night was miserable as the day drew to a close and sleep was hard to come upon. It actually reminded me of part of Charlotte's Web when Wilbur couldn't sleep "When your head is full and your stomach is empty..." and that was my night.
Today has been better, I changed how I am eating. Yesterday I tried to fit my eating into meals, spacing them out like the websites and books recommend but by dinner I could no longer chew and couldn't even bring myself  to finish my salad. So today I have been eating at the sign of a hunger pang and not worrying what or when but eating until I feel full. A lot more successful today, but we will see what tonight entails.
I did find a great ceviche recipe and I think I just might try it. I just need to see if I can get fresh red snapper at the grocery store. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment